The online mattress market is growing constantly. Yogabed is one of the newest companies that join the ranks of the mattress industry. Find out more about Yogabed mattress by reading our full Yogabed mattress review or watching the Yogabed video review below.
With the mission of providing optimal comfort, support, and cooling, Yogabed uses 4 layers of different foams to build their mattress. Moreover, they also create their own custom designed foams instead of using other specialty foams such as latex or memory foam.
1.0″ of Yoga Instant Response foam makes up the top layer which adds a nice degree of comfort. Besides, this layer can offer quick response and cooling for the whole mattress. The second layer contains 2.0″ inches of YogaGel. It uses this gel visco elastic memory foam to reduce pressure and provide support for sleepers. By pulling heat away from the sleeping surface, the gel will keep sleepers cooler during the night. Acting as a foundational base for the top comfort layers, the third layer includes 6.0″ of high density support foam. It has a function of creating a degree of deep compression support. The bottom layer is 1.0″ of support foam. This foundational base will provide shape for the mattress.
YOGABED MATTRESS COVER
Yogabed is really good at designing elements of their unique cover by adding these 3 cool features.
- Easily removable cover: Unlike other covers, you can remove Yogabed cover easily because it unzips halfway up the side of the mattress. Besides, this cover is machine washable.
- Great texture: Yogabed uses an interesting and unique design in which smooth and textured areas combine with each other.
- Made in the USA: All parts of the Yogabed mattress are made in the USA.
FIRMNESS, COMFORT, & SUPPORT
The Yogabed mattress comes in 6 out of 10 on the firmness scale. Although the memory foam core is quicker than the traditional high density memory foam, it’s still slower than latex or coils. The overall response time is above average. In addition, bounce on the Yogabed was much closer to bounce of a latex foam mattress.
The Yogabed mattress can support up to 250 pounds per side. It provides both deep compression support and edge support. However, for heavier sleeper who sleeps on his back or stomach, the mattress won’t offer enough support to keep your spine in alignment.
SINKAGE TEST & MOTION TRANSFER
This is the result of our sinkage test on 5 different areas:
- Lying on Back: 1-1.5″ of sinkage.
- Lying on Side: 1-2″ of sinkage.
- Sitting on Edge (conservative): 3.5-4″ of sinkage.
- Sitting on Edge (aggressive): 6-7″ edge support.
- Standing: 6-7″ of sinkage.
- 10 years warranty.
- 365 nights Free Trial.
- Free Shipping.
- Made in the USA.
- Many Yogabed Coupons.