Joe Alexander is an industry veteran who has operated Nest Bedding. This company develops universally comfortable and supportive sleep products. Since 2011, it has been selling healthier and thoughtfully crated Nest Bedding mattress. In fact, Nest Bedding is not a typical online mattress company. First, they started with a retail store in San Francisco, California. Then, Nest Bedding has become bigger and expanded to California and New York.
Although Nest Bedding isn’t famous as Casper and Tuft or Needle, it’s still one of the most well crafted and designed mattresses available today. As you can see, the company sells several kinds of mattresses which are designed for different sleepers. Therefore, we will help you choose the most suitable mattress with this review.
NEST BEDDING MATTRESS COMMONALITIES
In order to offer the best mattress for everyone, Nest Bedding has created 6 different mattresses each with a distinct and varied design. As a result, here are some similarities you’ll see with all Nest Bedding mattresses.
- Created in Phoenix, Arizona: Nest’s own factory in Phoenix, Arizona is home to all kinds of Nest Bedding mattresses. Each day, it can produce several thousand mattresses.
- Warranty: Nest’s mattresses come with a warranty of 10 or 20 years which depends on each product.
- Trial Period: You can receive a 100% money back refund if you return your Nest’s mattress within 100 days.
- Shipping: Nest Bedding offers free shipping in the US. However, for any order in Alaska, Hawaii, or overseas, you must pay an extra charge.
- Smell: With the minimal off-gassing which is full dissipated within the first 24 hours of use, Nest Bedding is really great in term of off-gassing and smell.
NEST BEDDING MATTRESS COMPARISONS
Now, we will give to you a comprehensive comparison of the major functional parts of each Nest Bedding mattress.
|Alexander Hybrid||Alexander Signature||Love & Sleep||ActiveX||Hybrid Latex||BKB (Big Kid’s Bed)|
|Type||Coils + Memory Foam||Memory Foam||Energex||Memory Foam + Energex||Coils + Latex||Energex|
|Layers||2″ padded cover + 2″ copper infused gel memory foam + 2″ transition foam + 7″ pocketed coils||4″ gel memory foam + 1″ memory foam + 2″ transition foam + 4″ base foam||3″ Energex + 1″ transition foam + 5″ support foam||2″ memory foam + 2″ Energex foam + 2″ transition poly foam + 5″ support foam||2″ wool + 3″ Dunlop latex + 7″ pocketed coils||2″ Energex + 5″ support foam|
|Cover||quilted, 80% rayon, 20% polyester||quilted, cotton polyester blend||phase change material (cooling), polyester||phase change material (cooling)||organic cotton, wool lining||quilted, cotton polyester blend|
|Firmness||Medium||Soft, Medium, or Firm||Medium or Firm||Slightly Firm||Medium or Firm||Medium|
Discover amazing Nest Bedding discounts and coupons that will save you money, only from Best Mattress Today!
NEST BEDDING MATTRESSES
- For all sleeping position.
- For those who prefer both memory foam and coils.
ALEXANDER SIGNATURE SELECT
- For those who prefer a memory foam hugging feel.
LOVE & SLEEP
- For those who want great sex, faster response and more bounce.
- For those who like a slightly firmer feel and more floating.
- For those who want faster response, more generalized hug.
- At a reasonable price.
BKB (BIG KID BED)
- For 15-year-old children of 120 pounds.