Leesa mattress, the fresh air in the mattress industry, has amazingly gained public confidence. My whole family has been enjoying our sleep on Leesa for almost a year now. This is not gonna be a short review of Leesa mattress. It is simply my experience that I sincerely want you to take it like reference. And believe me, here I have more than a mattress to share (mattress comparison, best mattress for purposes, best pillow).
If words create boring feeling for you, Leesa mattress video review is right below for you to have visual experience.
In case you already hold Leesa mattress review in the hollow of your hand and you just need the better way to purchase a Leesa mattress, head to Leesa Mattress coupon.
Video source: Sleepopolis.com
CONSTRUCTION OF LEESA
Two major components to Leesa’s mattress construction include the layered foams and the cover.
LEESA’S LAYERED FOAMS
Leesa mattress utilizes 3-layers of foam.
- Top layer (comfort/cooling): This 2” of Avena foeam top layer is a patented foam playing a role like latex foam( awesome cooling, bounce, comfort,…) with better durability. Leesa uses this layer to provide great comfort and cooling.
- Middle layer (support) : This is a 2″ layer of memory foam. Deep compression support, pressure relief are the advantages that the foam offers.
- Bottom layer (foundation): A highly breathable 6” layer of high-density support foam atcs as a foundation base of the mattress that will not absorb excess heat.
The Leesa is a hybrid mattress that combines the benefits of Avena and memory foam and at the same time minimize their negative attributes. With Avena and memory foam together, you now enjoy great support, comfort and a cool top layer.
Working here at BestMattresstoday, I always spare no efforts to help you have the best decision on mattress. By taking advantages of our Leesa mattress coupon code, you will definitely have chance to enjoy greatter sleep with better saving up to $100.
The entire mattress is wraped by the cover made out of a single piece of fabric.
Let’s be clear about one thing-you will never see the cover once the sheet is put on. But Leesa does impress me. I myself love the Leesa 4-bar idea. A single piêc of fabric makes it much sharper than average ones. What’s more, the poly-lycra blend cover is amazing ly think and meets the demand of durability and stretch.
In my point of view, obviously when paying much attention to the small detail like the cover, Leesa will build the same standards and even more for the other parts of the mattress.
FIRMNESS, COMFORT AND SUPPORT
The Leesa is neutral when it comes to firmness. With the rank at a 6 out of 10 on firmness scale, it has met the needs of the majority of sleepers.I believe it’s hard for other brands to beat Leesa on comfort and support. Leesa has 2” of Avena foam on top layer, 2” of memory foam in the middle and 6” of foundation foam which create sizable difference.
When you lie down in bed, the top layer makes you feel like you are cuddled by great softness. And now memory foam is ready to conform to your body shape. I have been struggling with sleeping on stomach for years and wanted to change sleeping position. Leesa makes me feel comfortable when back sleeping.
SINKAGE TEST AND MOTION TRANSFER
This test on all mattress reviews clarifies the mattress performance under various positions and pressures.
- Normal lying: As avergae person with my weight evenly distributed, the sinkage and hug is around 2”
- Normal side lying: 2.25” of sinkage for side lying
- Sitting on the edge: When sitting a bit farther back on the mattress, I and my friends saw 3.5”-4” of sinkage
- Standing in the middle: If you’re adventurous and your bed is your destination of exploration, standing in the middle to jump will make it sunk from 4.5”
OTHER KEY CONSIDERATION
In order to help consumers have full experience before purchasing Leesa mattress, they are offered a 100 night sleep trial, which means you can return it within 100 days of purchase for a full refund.
- Leesa mattress is sold online without opportunity to lay on it before purchasing.
- They has standard 10 year warranty.
- The mattress is manufactured in the USA, free shipped in US & Canada.
- 1 mattress will be donated to homeless shelters and others in need for every 10 mattress sold.
Basically, the Leesa performs pretty well throughout my tests and experience. We have seen some sinkage under some positions and pressures but it did not lose its structure. For sleeping or amorous activities, this is a strong point that Leesa has.
In conclusion, I would recommend Leesa mattress for all of you, specifically for those who are into the following criteria:
- medium firmness mattress
- balanced feel
- good amount of sinkage
- reasonable price
- a mattress from a company who value community.
I believe my experience is useful for you. If you dont need a mattress at the moment, do not forget to suggest your friends and family. Guess what? We also have discount and coupon to save up to $100.