GhostBed mattress built from a combination of latex and memory foam is a brand new product of the veteran company. Nature’s sleep. This mattress offers balanced feel that you are looking for. This article will break down all pros and cons of GhostBed mattress so that sleepers can have answer for the question: can GhostBed mattress please our feeling? can it meet our desires for a better sleep?
CONSTRUCTION OF GHOSTBED MATTRESS
Ghostbed adds half of an inch to their foams in order to support deep compression for sleepers out there. With the total 3.5” of comfort foam, GhostBed brings a very nice supportive feel.
- Top layer (cooling and comfort): With the aim at offering great cooling, bounce and feel, this layer is made from 1.5” of aerated latex foam. Sleepers can also relieve pressure points with nice responsiveness.
- Middle layer: This layer is less responsive than the top one but still provides support, pressure relief and deep compression. 2” layer of gel memory foam additionally helps to prevent heat retention.
- Bottom layer (foundation): This layer acts as an essential part of foundation with 7.5” layer of support foam.
Stretchy and plush cover from 100% polyester is able to return to its original shape immediately. The combination polyester and polypropolyne provides the side panels a sturdy feel and help protect the mattress.
GUIDE: How to choose mattress
The thing making GhostBed mattress become my favorite is its grey-white cover design. Obviously, the sheet will be on top of it but it still creates nice feeling. Moreover, the cover has a zipper on the bottom side which makes it much easier to remove for cleaning.
FIRMNESS, FEEL & SUPPORT
On the firmness scale, GhostBed mattress ranks at 6.5 level. I myself tried this mattress ad had my own ranking of 7 out of 10 and also felt much of softness. The combination of latex and memory foam together balance comfort, support and responsiveness. Additionally, it delightfully supports your body shaping.
Most foam mattresses are likely to fall into 2 cases: 1) rapid response with minimal contour or 2) slower response with deeper contour. I personally found GhostBed mattress in the line between these two camps.
In terms of cooling, GhostBed should not receive any complaint. 1.5” layer of aerated latex foam and 2” layer of gel memory foam work well together to prevent heat retention and improve airflow.
The mattress does not lose any support when time passes and it gets softer. I especially recommend 11” thick GhostBed as it is important and improves deep compression support.
Additional note that I would like to take is edge support. The slightly firmer feel and thicker foam layers both help to improve edge support.
All mattress review on Bestmattresstoday go through quick sinkage test in order to help sleepers see how the mattress reacts to different positions and pressures.
|Lying on back||1-1.5″|
|Lying on side||1.5-2″|
|Sitting on edge (conservative)||2-2.5″|
|Sitting on edge (aggressive)||3-3.5″|
|Standing in the middle||4-4.5″|
The fact is that sinkage will be different based on body weight. However, I believe GhostBed meets the desires of most sleepers with memory foam core.
After all, if the information i have collected is enough for you to grab a GhostBed, here’s the price of mattress type that we have on market.
Additionally, if money is a little tight, you can take advantage of GhostBed’s 12 month 0% financing.
OTHER KEY CONSIDERATIONS
- Shipping: free, ships within 24 hours, compressed in a box.
- There is an optional foundation available for purchase that matches the bed well.
- 101 night trial period with full refund.
- For the first 10 years of ownership, Ghostbed will replace or repair the mattress.
In conclusion, a great sleep depends much on the mattress you use. Therefore, feel free to look for your best mattress and once you are ready, grasp some coupon code for more saving.